Nonprofit Software that works with QuickBooks
Finally, donor management software that works with QuickBooks — so you can easily manage your finances and supporters.
A seamless QuickBooks sync.
The most powerful, CPA-endorsed QuickBooks sync for nonprofits.
Our sync is certified by Intuit, and works with both online and desktop versions. Designed by you
We consulted nonprofits and CPAs to ensure best practices when designing the sync. Guaranteed data integrity
De-duplication between NeonCRM and Quickbooks ensures data accuracy.
Mapping made easy.
Flexible mapping to ensure proper and accurate reconciliation.
Map all NeonCRM transactions to Service Items and Classes in QuickBooks. Reconcile your way
Choose between Sales Receipts or Invoices to match your accounting practices. Reconcile with confidence
Automatically lock transactions in NeonCRM to ensure the books are always balanced.
Say goodbye to double entry.
Our seamless integration saves you time to focus on what really matters.
Push transactions over in batches to cut down on work. No manual work
Removes the need to download reports and perform manual entry. You choose
Filter out transactions that shouldn’t be processed with one click.
All the nonprofit accounting tools you need. All in one place.
Tax, Shipping, and Discount Mapping
QuickBooks Online mapping for Deposit-To Accounts
Connect QuickBooks Online, Pro, or Premier
- Filter by transaction date, type or tender for processing
- Map Donation Campaign, Fund, Purpose, and Payment Tenders
- Map Event Campaign, Fund, and Payment Tenders
- Map Membership Term, Membership Level, and Payment Tenders
- Map Products, Product Types, and Payment Tenders
The industry’s best support for nonprofits using QuickBooks.
Endorsed & Supported by:
- QuickBooks Made Easy, the leading training and implementation experts for nonprofits, officially endorses NeonCRM
- Gregg S. Bossen, CPA PC and the QuickBooks Made Easy team provide additional training and support
- Detailed NeonCRM Knowledgebase gives step-by-step instructions on the integration