In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- By Z2 and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- In an non-identifiable format for analysis (e.g., Clickstream Data)
- To develop our business relationship if you represent a Z2 Business Partner or Vendor
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
Z2 Systems’ Anti-Spam policy tolerates only permission-based email. In addition, users always have the opportunity to opt-out or change preferences via a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages. These options are made available when you sign-up for our email lists and in email messages delivered from our company. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com. If you believe that you have received an unsolicited commercial email from Z2 Systems on behalf of any of our customers, you may report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some communications (e.g. important account notifications and billing information) are considered transactional and are necessary for all Z2 Systems’ NEON customers. You must cancel your NEON account to unsubscribe from these communications. To cancel your NEON account, please email us at email@example.com.