Did you miss our recent webinar on the impact of artificial intelligence in the nonprofit space? No worries! You can check out a recording below.
During this webinar, we introduced our newest, most exciting nonprofit technology solution — The NeonMoves app. Keep reading to learn more about it, and for a quick rundown on AI for nonprofits.
What is NeonMoves?
It’s an app…
The NeonMoves app is a mobile fundraising solution that allows you to strategize on the go. It provides all the information you need for more successful donor interactions. Fundraisers that have used it saw a 32% increase in donations!
Here are some of its key features:
- Plan My Day: The app analyzes your past fundraising performance, and takes care of planning decisions so you don’t have to.
- Action Items: Create on the go action items and set reminders so nothing gets forgotten.
- Summary: Track your travel data using thorough summaries of all your donor visits.
- Photos: Increase donor engagement by taking a picture (with a filter unique to your organization, of course) at every meeting.
- Add Donors: Snap a photo of a business card to quickly upload new donor information.
- And more…
The NeonCRM mobile app is designed to give you access to your CRM while you’re away from your desk. The NeonMoves app takes things a step further by optimizing your fundraising process based on all your previous donor interactions.
…powered by artificial intelligence.
Yup, that’s how NeonMoves determines what your next move should be: Artificial Intelligence.
Here’s how it works: once integrated, the app will take all your existing Neon data to create a baseline for it’s algorithm. As you continue to use the app, it will keep learning based on the actions you complete and their success rates. In fact, 93% of fundraisers reporting better in-person engagement while using NeonMoves. That’s because data doesn’t lie.
AI for Social Good
There are a lot of misconceptions about artificial intelligence, which has created quite a bit of fear around the subject. So what’s the real truth? Like most things, there are some up and downsides to it. But if afraid that all this means a machine is going to come and take your fundraising job, you really don’t have to worry about it. Many of the world’s best and brightest are actually developing it so that it can empower you to do more.
AI for Good 101
AI is being used to help some of the world’s most challenging social problems. That means there are some pretty big things on the horizon for today’s fundraiser. Here are some of our favorite examples:
- Regina Barzilay, a computer science professor at MIT, developed an AI system that has improved lesion spotting in mammograms, allowing doctors to correctly identify them as malignant or benign.
- 22-year-old Anne Dattilo used AI to discover two planets orbiting stars more than 1,2000 light-years from Earth.
- Microsoft’s AI for Earth program used artificial intelligence to help conservation groups to prevent the poaching of endangered elephant species.
How nonprofits are using AI
Chances are you’re already using some kind of artificial intelligence in your day-to-day work or life. Maybe you have a smart speaker, or you’re a fan of Gmail’s new smart compose feature. AI is slowly finding its way into a multitude of tech solutions, and things are about to get even better.
When nonprofits thrive, the world thrives. That’s why harnessing AI to promote social good was a hot topic at this year’s Nonprofit Technology Conference. Soon, you’ll be seeing a lot of software applications that optimize strategies for donor acquisition, management, and retention.
So if you want to get ahead of the game, step into the future with NeonMoves. Sign up for a demo today!