It’s official — 2016 was the biggest and best #GivingTuesday ever! Congrats to all the nonprofits that participated.
But how do your #GivingTuesday results stack up against other organizations? We crunched the numbers for you, using both data from #GivingTuesday and data from the thousands of nonprofits that used Neon for their #GivingTuesday campaigns.
Here are some of the key findings:
- In total, more than 40,000 nonprofits around the world raised over $168 million from 1.5 million #GivingTuesday donations.
- Neon users raised a total of over $2.2 million, up 40% over the last two years!
- $154 was the average online #GivingTuesday donation for Neon users.
- 1 in 4 donors donated offline — with cash, check, or over-the-phone donations.
- About 2% of donors gave more than one donation.
Check out our infographic to learn more:
How did your numbers stack up against the sector as a whole? Let us know in the comments!