Grow your mission.
Grow your mission.
Thousands of nonprofits use Neon’s membership management software to grow their organizations
Built for nonprofits
90% of our staff comes from a nonprofit background, so we understand your needs. Neon is built for organizations like yours, with an understanding of what works best for you and your donors.
How does Neon help you grow your membership?
Online Membership Forms
- Unlimited custom forms
- “Join” and “Renew” forms
- Data flows automatically into NeonCRM
- Four fully branded options
Constituent Login Portal
- Easy login portal for members
- Sign on via your website
- Restricted members-only content pages
- Members can renew, update info, sign up for events
- Individual, household, and organizational accounts
- Custom terms for rolling and calendar memberships
- Advanced fee management, discounts, and donations
- Membership renewal grace period
- Online member directories for your website
- Add customizable filters and searches
- Search across any account field
- Public or private directories
- Build and send campaign emails
- Manage email audiences
- Automatic and triggered emails
- Campaign letters and mail merge
- MailChimp integration
Reporting & Analytics
- Custom reports across any account fields
- Executive dashboard reports
- One-click reports
- Share public reports and export data
Get the results you need
Join a community of thousands
NeonCRM is very robust in its comprehensive capabilities to manage every aspect of fundraising, reporting, tracking, lead generation and just plain constituent management process.
I have used several products with our non-profit but nothing as easy as NeonCRM. I was doing more with Neon in 30 minutes than I could do with other software after days of training. The software just seem to make sense.
Oh, and DON'T let anyone tell you, SalesForce is free, it is NOT free, when you look at costs for customization, licenses (if you use the NGO version), and training.
We moved from GiftWorks after they went subscription based and have not looked back.
Neon only requires a 90-day notice to terminate service (if that was ever needed for some reason), instead of locking in a 3-year contract like eTapestry.
I've done 15 or more conversions with many different product and have never been happier than with Neon.
A software program is only as good as the people who back it. On all technical levels, their staff is what you would want for support and expertise.
Neon is very thorough helping you to design the system so that it suits your needs. They give you a 2 hour consultation which is valuable. The price was half of a competitors.