Join us during one of our latest live webinars — featuring the nonprofit sector’s top experts on all the topics important to you and your nonprofit! We host educational webinars designed to give you the resources and information you need to keep making good happen.
Automation: Making the Most of Matching Gifts
Wednesday, February 20th, 2019
1:00 PM CST
In this webinar, the presenters will cover the basics of corporate philanthropy and provide useful tips on how to increase matching gift revenue using automation. This presentation will include a detailed exploration of Double the Donation’s 360MatchPro platform as well as information on the integration between 360MatchPro and NeonCRM.
Redefining What Leadership Means to Today’s Nonprofit
Tuesday, February 26th
1:00 PM CST
As nonprofit organizations evolve, one thing is constant: a successful nonprofit depends on powerful leadership to drive its growth. Nonprofits are becoming more aware of how important leadership is to its growth and sustainability—the foundation that paves the way toward nonprofit success or failure—which is why NonProfit PRO partnered up with Neon One to release the “2019 Nonprofit Leadership Impact Study.”
In this webinar, Nathan Safran, director of research at NAPCO Media, and Tim Sarrantonio, director of strategic partnerships at Neon One, will share and discuss key findings from the study. Here’s what you’ll takeaway from this interactive webinar:
- Improving staff engagement will create happier and more dedicated employees who will put more efforts into achieving the nonprofit’s mission.
- Having your board members go through orientation will ensure everyone understands their roles and expectations—and also educates them about the nonprofit’s mission and fundraising responsibilities.
- Strategizing will help your nonprofit become more effective at achieving its mission and goals.
- Technology can be a catalyst for bolstering donor relationships.
Quickbooks Desktop with QuickBooks Made Easy
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
1:00-3:00 PM CST
Are you brand new to using QuickBooks Desktop or have a “Mess” to clean up? If so this webinar is for you!
Make sure your books are in order and give yourself a fresh start with QuickBooks basics for nonprofit users! Facilitated by Gregg Bossen, THE leader in Quickbooks for Nonprofits and owner of Quickbooks Made Easy, an official Neon One partner. This is one session you will not want to miss.
- What QuickBooks products are available?
- Which QuickBooks product is the best for me?
- Getting around in the Desktop
- Proper Set Up of the Chart of Accounts
- Where and how to track my programs
- Where and how to enter my Donors, Members or Students
- How to enter Budgets
- Getting Budget to Actual Reports easily
- QuickBooks and Neon Integration (Eliminate double entry work)
FYI-This class is CPE compliant, so we can issue 2 hours worth of CPE. Which is for accountants.